SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

!!!ATTENTION GENERAL HOSPITAL FANS!!!
Beginning Monday, September 10th, General Hospital will begin airing at 2pmEST making a permanent move to make way for Katie Couric's talk show. Be sure to adjust your DVRs.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lexi Ainsworth's Fellow Co-stars (Past & Present) React to Her Firing

Lexi Ainsworth
Source: Lexi Ainsworth's Official Website

Here are just a few of the reactions expressed on the web by Lexi Ainsworth's fellow castmates from the present and the past in regards to the news she was let go from General Hospital:

It is no secret how much I love Lexi, and how talented I think she is. It will also come as no surprise that I am sad about her leaving... and yes, tears were shed.


Very often things out of our control turn out to be the most perfect orchestration of circumstances that lead to even better experiences, that shape our lives in profound ways. As much as I will miss Lexi, I believe this will end up being a blessing for her. At 19, there are endless acting opportunities, and now she is free to pursue them. My TV baby is a beautiful, classy young woman with a fantastically, supportive family, and a bright, bright future. I'm so excited for her.


Cheers,


nancy lee (Nancy Lee Grahn ~Alexis Davis~)
Source

Hi Everyone. I hope you'll excuse my absence. But now that the rumors have been confirmed...


I wanted to tell you a little something about @_lexiainsworth. General Hospital has been an amazing gift in my life...


a gift with still more gifts inside of it. Lexi is one of those gifts. Right from the start Lexi - like @NancyLeeGrahn - became my mentor...


Lexi's been such a great friend to me. If we were stranded on a desert island and a loaf of bread fell out of the sky...


Lexi would make sure that I had the biggest piece. She's that generous. The greatest thing I can say about Lexi is that I admire her...


I admire her personally and professionally. She's so, so sweet. And the greatest tribute I can give in Lexi's honor is that if ever...


another scared little girl needs my help and guidance like I did my first few weeks on GH, thanks to Lexi, I'll know exactly what to do...


We may not share the stage together as often as we used to but we'll be friends (and sisters) forever.


-Haley Pullos (Molly)
Source

@puttytat43 I didn't know. Really ? they r just firing lime crazy wow.


Ingo Rademacher (ex-Jasper Jacks
Source

Lexi Ainsworth is a beautiful, sparkling actress and woman. I've loved working with her. xxoo Lex!!


Kelly Sullivan (Kate Howard)
*tweeted 1 day before Lexi's confirmation*
Source

Im so sad!! RT @_Norissima @kellymonaco1 p.s. I'm pissed that they fired Lexi. They detroyed my Davis Girls :-(


Kelly Monaco (Sam McCall)
Source

3 comments:

  1. I think AABC saved Lexi by setting her free.

    It is US who need saving from bad Daytime TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Lexi Ainsworth rehired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want JFP fired and Lexi rehired.

    ReplyDelete